B2b Inbound Marketing
Visitors will come to your website!
Using inbound marketing, you can turn strangers into customers by offering them relevant content at the right time in the right place-
- Create B2B blogs answering questions or information your target audience needs to get their job done.
- Promote the blogs on Social Media so that they are found. Click to read more about Social Media
- Create calls-to-action throughout your website to drive visitors to your landing pages with forms.
- Create emails to nurture the leads through the buyer journey.
- Do a Content Audit so you can utilize the content you already have.
Kind words from real people
"Since I have known Donna [at World Innovators], she has helped me reach audiences for all types of industrial assets. I have worked for two separate auction houses in this time – each with very different business models – and Donna has consistently tailored the solutions she provided to meet the objectives for the separate businesses. I have worked with Donna to promote auctions in Mexico, Canada and throughout the US and she has geo-targeted my requests flawlessly every time. She takes all aspects of your business into account and excels at prioritizing needs within any budget. In short, I completely trust Donna to deliver effective, reliable strategy each time I work with her and I recommend her wholeheartedly."
- Marketer at a large, publicly-traded industrial auction and disposition company
"I had the pleasure of working with Donna Peterson to promote Executive Education programs at a renowned University in the Boston area. Donna's expertise in reaching very targeted audiences for print and digital marketing campaigns made her an invaluable partner to work with.
Donna’s exemplary work ethic and ability to effectively multitask enabled her to accomplish more in a single year than most would in three. Donna is a leader in her field and is always looking for ways to make marketing campaigns more innovative and effective. She always makes me feel like my projects are her highest priority despite having numerous clients and projects occurring simultaneously..."
- Alexandra Robbins, Renowned University