Navigating the complex world of photovoltaic energy is at the heart of everything we do at Solar + Power Management magazine. Whether assessing capacity, gauging market leadership or envisioning the impact of new technology, we report on issues that affect the global solar supply chain. Manufacturers, researchers, designers, consumers and incumbent electric utilities can all better understand solar power’s present and future role in the global power economy through Solar + Power Management magazine.
42,105 Emails -
Website and Newsletter Banners available.
Great package deals are available - inquirer.
Silicon, wafer, cell and module manufacturers 9%
Thin film cell and module manufacturers 8%
System integrators installers and distributors 16%PV inverter manufacturers 6%
Material suppliers 6%
Manufacturers of products and plant 11%
Cable and connection manufacturers 4%
System integrators Installers / distributors 16%
Financial institutions 9%
Government bodies 6%
Consortiums for investments 5%
Universities, R&D 2%
Training institutions 2%
Wholesalers and retailers 4%
Energy Utilities 5%
Your message will reach over 40,000 professionals worldwide through 3 different mediums of magazine, website and newsletter which creates maximum visibility.
What is included?
* One sponsored newsletter which includes your message (up to 150 words) and 468 x 60 static banner (As an additional service, we can create the banner
* Classifed listing in 4 issues. This is a position on the Corporate Partners page which allows for company logo, contact details and web address in a 36 mm x 72 mm format (included in Magazine, Newsletter & Website)
* Website: A button banner 160 x 60 pixels for 12 months (jpg or .gif; max. le size: 15k click-thru URL)
* All Partners are included in online buyer’s guide
* One half page advertisement in issue of choice of Solar & Power Management
* All press releases added to website within 48 hours with image, logo url plus contact details
* That press release will be included in the weekly newsletter which goes out to 40,000
* A company Q&A feature included in magazine and online in a month to be agreed. Editorial assistance included.