I honestly can’t believe the holiday season is already here, making 2019 feel like the quickest year yet. That’s why, in our fast-paced lives, Thanksgiving is a great time to sit back and really think about the things you are truly thankful for. As I sit here, I can’t help but feel blessed with the people and life around me, including the continued success of World Innovators as a family business.
World Innovators has been in business for 39 years and looking back, there are several things that we are grateful for, but the #1 thing we attribute our survival to lies within the deep relationships we have built with our customers. Before people started using terms like “human to human” and “be authentic/reliable/transparent”, World Innovators was already implementing these ideals. Our customers know that for generations, it has been our philosophy to not just give the “BIG pitch” or push to close the sale. Instead, we believe in being genuine to our core values and catering to our customers’ wants and needs. This adherence to our purpose is evident, being that 80% of our customers have been with us for 15+ years. Additionally, most of our customers have come to us from referrals or individuals continuing to use our business as they transition to new companies.
At World Innovators, we maintain our curiosity by constantly looking for new ways to assist our clients, while evolving in this ever-changing marketing landscape. This is surely noticeable through our company’s history-
- 1980- My mother launched World Innovators when our family was in desperate need to have a steady income coming in
- 1982- My father joined the company
- 1988- I joined the company as I studied for my CFP exam. I discovered my love for talking with customers and working in worldwide markets
- 2001- My husband joined the company after leaving a job as COO for the fixed income trading desk
- 2016- My daughter started as a Digital Marketing Specialist as she fulfilled a Marketing & Global Business Management degree at Babson College
- 2018- My son began to help with various back-end jobs while he followed a business trek at Fairfield University
Our emphasis on family and dedication to remain a tight-knit business has only allowed us to foster real and meaningful relationships with our clients. World Innovators is more than just a company. My mother used to say that the company was her fourth child. I didn’t understand this at the time, but I do now. I have spent the last 31 years nurturing, worrying, and loving it just as she has. We treat our customers the same way. Being that customers are at the core of everything we do, we can’t help but be grateful for all you’ve helped us achieve during this holiday season.
OUR WORLD INNOVATORS FAMILY
WISHES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A JOYOUS AND RELAXING HOLIDAY